I feel like it has been ages since I shared a food post, I just have so much content to share I am getting backed up! I have a lot of food posts photographed that I will hopefully be able to share more often in the coming weeks! This recipe I die for, well anything with bacon, or sushi has me hooked! BLT Sushi was the best thing I ever discovered!
I saw a photo if this on Pinterest and just went crazy, all my favourite things in one and present in the coolest way! I have seen so many variations of taking classic dishes and making them into a sushi roll. This was my first time trying this and surprisingly it went very well!
- 10 slices of bacon
- Preheat oven to 400
- On a large baking sheet with a wire rack placed on top, line 5 slices bacon side by side
- Weave the bacon until it is a square weaved together
- Bake for about 20 minutes- the bacon needs to be rollable
- Dab the bacon with paper towel to absorb any extra oil
- Spread mayo onto the bacon
- Add lettuce, and tomato to the bacon
- Start rolling the bacon weave tightly from the bottom, go slow and keep the roll tight
- Slice the roll and Serve
This would be a great dish to make as appetizers or lunch, I know when I made this I think Brooklyn got to try one bite before I devoured it all, lol don’t get in the way of me and bacon 😉
What types of recipes do you like to turn into a sushi roll? Have you tried BLT sushi before! If you do, try it be sure to share it with me!! I hope you all have an awesome weekend, it will be lots of studying for me I have 3 midterms and 2 assignments due this week! Wish me luck!